Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Saturated Canary Freebie

I was beyond excited when Krista Smith had given away this freebie. I LOVE it!! It is the cutest image. I love the kitten that she is holding. Hmmm, maybe Krista will make one with her holding a penguin. My daughter loves penguins. Not sure how it all happened but she has loved them the day since she was born, or so it seems. She's 6 and still loves penguins! :) I planned to take her to the aquarium today. We'll be seeing a penguin exhibit. I'll blog more about that after our trip. Until then here is my card that I have made with the new digi.

Up-close of the image:
I had to show off the new seam binding ribbon that I had ordered through ZipperStop. I love the vintage feel to it when you crinkle it up! I will be showing you how to make them in different colors ...coming soon!
The button is hand-made. I like the light feel of making it myself vs. using heavy buttons.
I've popped the flowers up on foam. The flowers are from EKSuccess and the glitter on her stockings are from the Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen.
And here is my final version. Thanks for visitng!




No comments: