Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Focusing on school today

Hello! Today was a full day for me in getting the kids prepped for school work. We went over 30 pages of math today. It was a lot of work but well worth it when my kiddies are up to date before school starts. My little man wanted to see the third Diary of a Wimpy Kid in theaters. I told him that I would take him once he finishes the book. He is so adorable, he is trying his hardest to finish the book. He has been reading as much as he can. That includes the resting time between math. Since little man has my old bookmark, my little princess requested one of her own! She wanted a pink mermaid. I had work on one today for her. I colored her hair the same color as my daughter's. I will be posting that tomorrow for you. Have a wonderful day and hopefully you will stop by tomorrow.

No comments: