Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

It has been a long day

Hubby's car needed work. We, the wee ones, had been up early to drop his car at the garage and afterwards drop him of at work. Afterwards I took the kids shopping with me. We headed off to Rancho Cucamonga, which was 42 miles away! My destination was Hobby Lobby! We made it and had a lot of fun. We spent the day shopping at Michaels, Old Navy, Hobby Lobby and had lunch at Subways. It makes for an interesting day. The wee ones were so good in the long car trip. Luckily we were only 30 min picking up hubby from work. He was not too happy with me but he is such a patient man! We spent the whole day shopping....wow, what good kids I've got. We had to pick up hubby's car from Pepboys and then drop it off into another shop for the humming noise that his engine was making. I should have more tie tomorrow to post a card.

No comments: