Translate

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Finally!

Finally got my peace and quiet time to craft. We had been on vacation visiting San Francisco.  It was just too beautiful! Napa Valley was my favorite. We got to see vineyards and it was so peaceful. I can not believe how cold it was in the middle of the summer! We had to wear sweaters in San Francisco! The temperature difference between LA and San Francisco was just too strange for me. I am glad to be home and just as thankful to have spent the time that we had with my family.
 
School started for the children and they were quite happy in their classes. The frenzy has settled down and my life can resume back to its state of boring- ness.

At the same time, I am so excited that I have new followers! ( I thought that no one cares what cards that I am making. But it does to make my heart do a little dance to see new additions. Thank you! :)

I will be posting a picture of a few of my creations in a little bit. I just need to log into my computer to upload it.

Have a nice day and thank you. :)

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Happiness is the little things, right? BTW Congratulations on joining the SNS family, I'm looking forward to seeing your fabulous talent used on SNS images! It will be fun getting to know you.