Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Great Outdoors

Here is a card that I had worked on using Prisma color pencils. Let's jut say that I was not too pleased with the result. I would have loved brighter colors but the color pencils made the image soft and subtle. I should have gone with the subtle look but my taste in bold, bright colors kept creeping in. I am at war which direction the colors should go. I was so tempted to drag out the Copics to bring out the bright colors...but I had to stick with giving the color pencils a go.
A closer look
Not too thrilled with her hair either.
  I decided to add dimension to the clouds.
Added flowers to pop it out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Debs said...

so very pretty.. :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

Loopylou. said...

cammy this is super sweet hun
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
Hugs Lou xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is amazing,thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x x x

Denimo said...

What a great card you've created with this sweet image! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge this time. Come back again. Hugs, Denise

Brenda said...

Gorgeous!!!