Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Morphing

Good news! I found my tulip stamp!!
Life can go on...yay!!

Besides losing a beloved stamp, I have other probems. Have this ever happened to you?
I started out with this card:
I used a Sparkle N Sprinkle set called Holiday Foliage. The flowers were handmade and I wanted showcase it.
 I thought to myself...simple, go simple. Somehow, it did not work. I felt like something was missing.....
I looked at different angles, literally. No joking. I thought to myself...what could be missing???
It's got all the elements...
 
It's got a big bright perfectly shaped bow, matching colors of cardstock, doily, and sparkly butterflies! Not sure but it is off! "What" is off though??If you can figure it out, can you please share it with me?
 I could not place my fingers on it, not sure what it is about it. So I gave up trying to figure it out and re-arranged everything and came up with this:
 
Which do you like better? The old or the new design?
 
Which one do you like better?

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love how you transformed the poinsettia into a totally different looking flower. I really like the second one much better. It keeps the eyes focused into the card.

Brenda said...

Now that's a transformation!!! Great thinking outside the box, Cammy.... you're so inspirational!

Donna Ellis said...

Two gorgeous cards, Cammy! They are beautiful! Never would I have thought of "budding" the center of the flower like that. It looks wonderful! Your colors are very sweet, too. LOVE the butterflies. Cammy, I especially like the 2nd card with the hearts, and the flowers clustered in the corner. You were definitely in a flower making frenzy that day! LOL congratulations on finding your tulip flower. I have misplaced my black Memento ink. There are only so many places it can be, because I'm cleaning everything out in here. I wonder if it has been thrown away? Jack even came in here and opened drawers and boxes LOL - is my ink pad with your tulip? sooooooo - where WAS the tulip stamp? LOL hugs, de

Karalee said...

Wow! Both are just beautiful.

Donna Ellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna Ellis said...

Cammy, you won my March blog candy of 3 SNS stamp sets! hugs, de