Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ready to Party in my pink dress

What a way to start out the New Year but with a pretty party dress! This is a Sparkle N Sprinkle digi called "put on your party dress". I loved coloring this digi.
 

The image has been propped up on 3-D foam....and full of glitters! A girl can not start off the New Year corrctly without a glittered flowered dress.


The button, daisies, and roses are handmade by me. It looks like a real button but feels lighter than a feather.

4 comments:

Anne Temple said...

What a wonderful card to start the new year. Love all the glitter and your handmade roses and button are gorgeous!

Donna Ellis said...

Cammy, this is super sweet! Love every little detail, and the layers. How you choose all the right flowers and die cuts is beyond me - so pretty. I'm always inspired at your blog. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

Debi said...

Stunning cards. I would never think to add the yellow gold strip to the first card, but it works so well. Great job on both!

Brenda said...

That dress just pops right off the page! Beautiful - love the flowers and all the other layers too.