Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Magnolia Mother's Day card


I'm back form my Twilight hiatus. I've read all of the books and it was GREAT!! (I did lose a few night's sleep just to find out the plot.) Hopefully they will turn all the books into a movie.
Back to my stamping.... I made this using the SU background stamp. It's embossed with Tim Holtz' distressed embossing powder (brown) and water-colored in. I just wanted to give it a simple look and focusing on the main flower. The background was kept simple and I tried to pull all of the colors out of the from the main image and repeat it in the background. As usual, I don't put sentiments on my cards until I'm ready to send it out, so that it wil coordinate with the occassion.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: