Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Roses




It's been a bit crazy over here. I've been busy trying to look for a job and at the same time enjoying my time.
I love art, this summer I'm trying to see if I can get my "groove" back in appreciating the canvas that nature has provided. I took some time to start drawing. I'll be uploading some of my work here.
This first one is recent. I love flowers--what better to start with than roses! My husband has been busy expanding out his collection of roses. For Father's Day (I was late, but better late than never!) I got him a very beautiful specie called the "Love Rose." It's a beautiful combination of pink, red and white rose. It's a single-stemmed type but it's so beautiful! I will have to go and snap some pictures of the roses for you to see. Anyhow, my first drawing is of the roses that my neice, Kitty got from her dance performance. Just brushing up....

No comments: