Translate

Friday, February 1, 2008

You Make My Day Award


Thank you Diane for giving me the You Make My Day award!! You've made my day! What a thoughtful thing to do!
In turn, I'm passing this award to 10 other people who made my day.
Here are the 10 people that made my day:
(Please feel free to click on their names to visit their blogs)
1. Diane Stamp with Diane
2. Jill Creative Imagination
3. Liz (Paper & Paws)
4. Sally (Sally's Stamping Bug)
5. Jane (Jane's Creative Process)
6. Tosh (Stamp Talk with Tosh)

Sorry, I have to run, I'll list the other 4 after I return.....

1 comment:

Jane said...

Awww...thanks for the award! I think it's wonderful that you were close enough to your Aunt to have that close of feelings. My Aunts were all so much older and our family was spread apart. I knew them all...but none of them close. They are all gone now except for one.

Jane